The event includes other plant vendors, activities and edible goodies for all ages, and a speaker series focusing on various plant topics:
- cultivating and caring for perennials and stinking roses,
- how to make edible flower arrangements,
- preparing the garden for fall and winter,
- understanding plasticulture,
- tips for mushroom hunters,
- growing your own medicine, and
- how to ferment vegetables.
The day ends with a hike around the estate grounds of the historic Columbus Chapel and Boal Mansion Museum. For more information:
We hope to see you there!